“There are 1,000 excuses to fail, but no reason.” ~Brian Tracy (BT)
I am important:
- Feelings add value to our lives
- Feeling important = higher self-esteem
- Confidence in self = others will have confidence
*When I like myself, I set higher goals, and then my confidence goes up.
Pick one skill for improvement:
- What will make me feel in control?
- Focus on one thing for 2 hours every day
- Train like a sniper shot, not like a shotgun blast
- Add new skills to increase our value
- Set priorities and follow through
*We must master one skill until we move to the next, like moving up a ladder toward our goals.
“You become what you think about.”
“If you think it, ink it.”
Knowledge = Quality of Thinking = Quality of Life
On time management:
- “Create within yourself a clear depiction of what you would like to enjoy on the outside.”
- “What and how you think is reflected outwardly.”
- Time management = Life management
- We cannot get back wasted time.
- Do something worth your time, worth your life.
Rules for life:
- Pick 3 important things: Do them often and improve them
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Now.”